You are not alone.
Mental illness and addiction affect millions of people every day. Since 1988, West Pines has provided hope, healing, and recovery for patients and their loved ones. Our qualified medical and clinical teams serve adults ages 18 and older with mental illness or chemical dependency concerns. We also offer integrated treatment for people with co-occuring diagnoses who are affected by both chemical dependency and an emotional or psychiatric disorder. Our holistic approach to treatment focuses on the physical, emotional, social and spiritual well being of each of our patients.
Why West Pines?
- A legacy of caring for people for more than 20 years
- Serene, therapeutic setting on the campus of Lutheran Medical Center
- A non-judgmental, safe patient centered environment
- Continuum of care to address each client’s specific needs, including dual diagnosis
- Access to an extensive interdisciplinary team of recovery center professionals
Get Help Now. 303-467-4080